Membership of Oral History Victoria (OHV) is open to anyone with an interest in oral history and entitles you to:
- advance notice of workshops, meetings, conference and other events
- discounts on OHV events and registration for the Oral History Australia Biennial Conference
- discounts on the Oral History Handbook
- online access to the annual national Oral History Australia Journal
- OHV’s newsletter Rewind
- the opportunity to be included on our practitioners register
- access to a dynamic community of oral historians for you to network with and learn from!
How to join/renew your membership
Memberships run from date of purchase until 30 June. RENEW your membership or JOIN OHV by going to our membership portal at:
New members only: If you join for the first time in the last two months of a membership year you will be deemed to have paid through to the end of the following membership year.
Would you also like to be included on our Register of Practising Oral Historians? If so, please complete the registration form and return to the Secretary (only for current financial members of OHV).